Sunday 15 May 2011

Welcome

First of all welcome to, and thank you for visiting, my blog.  I hope that this will eventually prove a useful tool for keeping residents informed of news and events in and around Yarm & Kirklevington.

Having undergone two days of induction as a new ward councillor, it is apparent that the next couple of months are going to be a steep learning curve.  Luckily I will be aided by two other Conservative councillors; the hugely experienced Andrew Sherris, who has been a ward councillor for Yarm & Kirklevington for more years than he'd rather I'd mention here, and Ben Houchen, who like myself is new to the council but I'm sure will prove to be an excellent ward councillor.

The coming months are likely to prove incredibly busy with the old chestnut of parking in and around Yarm High Street high on the agenda, and we'll continue to keep residents updated with progress on this and other issues through our regular Intouch newsletter.

No comments: